Lighting equipment is essential for
photography and filming projects alike in order to ensure that you
have proper lighting on your subjects. Proper lighting is crucial
because it establishes professionalism in both photos and videos.
Renting lighting equipment is the easiest way to make sure you
have proper lighting without spending a fortune and you don’t have
to keep the equipment permanently. Miami, Fort Lauderdale and
South Florida film equipment rental house are provided by
Lighting equipment varies drastically depending upon the
environment as well as the needs of your project. Types of
lighting equipment rentals available for our Miami, Fort
Lauderdale and South Florida area film equipment rental house
- Lighting Modifiers: These are used to modify the lighting to
achieve a certain mood, highlight something in the film or
photo, or flatter a subject.
- Continuous Lighting: Lights that stay on continuously at one
specific level, typically used when filming something.
- Flashes: There are a variety of flashes used in lighting
equipment, some of them produce a higher or lower level flash
depending on the look you want for your photos or video.
- Light Stands: These can be a variety of different stands,
including tripods, mounting hardware, boom equipment, etc.
- Strobes: Devices that are designed to produce regular
flashes of light.
- On-Camera LED: These are lights that are positioned on top
of the camera in order to achieve a certain lighting effect.
- Backdrops: These are used to create a simulated environment
or to neutralize the background for a photo or film.
- Flashes and On-Camera: Additional flashes situated on top of
the camera are sometimes needed to balance the exposure and
regulate the amount of light.
- Soft-boxes and Umbrellas: These are typically seen in
professional photography studios in order to contain the
lighting to a certain area.
- Reflectors and Scrims: These are devices used to alter the
lighting in a certain way, such as to allow light in but
reduce its harshness.
- Speed Rings: These are used to attach a soft box to a light
- Flash Modifiers: As the name suggests, these devices modify
the flash in order to spread out the light and make the flash
- Projection Lenses: These are lenses that magnify images and
cast them onto a screen.
If you are needing a film equipment rental house in Miami, Fort
Lauderdale or South Florida contact MiamiFilmRentals.com today.